This no-bake tart is no-compromise when it comes to flavor.
If you're looking for a no-bake tart to carry you through the high heat of summer, look no further. We love this pie crust to pair with this tart. It blends perfectly with the lemon and coconut cream flavors. Top with whatever fresh, seasonal fruit you see fit, but berries are a perfect
- One batch of Vegan Gluten-Free Pie Crust.
For the filling:
- 5 cups 750 g silken soft tofu, drained
- 2 lemons juiced
- ½ cup 120 g light agave nectar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
For the cream:
- 2 cans 800 ml coconut milk, chilled overnight
- 2 tbsp granulated stevia or other granulated sweetener
- 4 cups 575 g mixed berries, e. g. blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries (some halved)
- For the filling: Combine all the ingredients for the filling in a clean food processor. Blend on high until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides of the processor from time to time.
- Pour into the prepared crust. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours.
- For the coconut cream: After chilling, prepare the coconut cream. Carefully open the cans of chilled coconut milk. Scrape the solids into a mixing bowl, reserving the coconut liquid for another use.
- Add the stevia to the coconut cream solids and beat well with an electric mixer until thick and peaked.
- To serve: Spoon the coconut cream on top of the lemon filling, spreading it out into a round.
- Decorate the top of the cream with the mixed berries before serving.