An omelette is often a special meal—eaten on the weekend with family or with guests. It is also a great way to eat well for cheap. So why not make a nice omelette at your next brunch? You can also try it for a week-night dinner. It’s simple and it takes hardly any time to cook.
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup green pepper
- ¼ cup mushroom
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese
- Cut pepper into very small pieces and slice the mushrooms.
- Whisk 2 eggs in a small bowl. Add the vegetables.
- Put the whipped eggs in a skillet over medium heat.
- While the omelette is cooking, tear the 3 slices of cheese into small pieces and spread on the omelette.
- Wait 40 seconds.
- Fold the omelette in half and put on a plate.
- Serve omelette half-moon on the plate.