This Chocolate Popsicle recipe provides a way to make fudge popsicles a little healthier. This version uses banana and avocado, which makes the popsicles creamy and adds a dose of vitamins.
Healthy Chocolate Fudge Popsicles
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 10
- Yield: 6 1x
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 3 tsp unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 avocado
- 1 banana
- In a saucepan, combine chocolate chips, milk, cocoa, maple syrup, and vanilla. Heat over low heat for about 5 minutes, stirring until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Place the avocado and banana in the bowl of a blender. Mix until smooth.
- Add the chocolate mixture and mix again until it reaches a pudding consistency, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to popsicle mold and freeze for 6 hours before eating.