These Fruity Yogurt Snack Bites make a healthy treat for an afternoon snack. The recipe is quick, easy to make, and only requires a few ingredients!
- ¼ cup vanilla yogurt
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup strawberries quartered
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, milk, maple syrup, and vanilla. Whisk until smooth.
- Line a mini muffin pan with mini paper molds and distribute yogurt mixture.
- Place fruits on top and sprinkle with shredded coconut.
- Freeze for 2 hours.