This Easy Rosé Sauce is perfect for pasta. The recipe is simple to make, and the sauce is extremely tasty! Serve with a side of crusty garlic bread.
Easy Rosé Pasta Sauce
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 can (398ml) tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup cooking cream
- Cut the garlic into small pieces. Set aside.
- In a skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the garlic. Cook it for 1 minute. Do not roast, as this will change the taste of the sauce. Stir a little.
- Add the tomato sauce and stir well.
- Add the parmesan cheese while stirring with a whisk. Mix well.
- Add the cream and stir while bringing to a boil.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir well for about 5 minutes and remove from heat.
- Serve over pasta.