This Easy Rosé Sauce is perfect for pasta. The recipe is simple to make, and the sauce is extremely tasty! Serve with a side of crusty garlic bread.
Sometimes simple is best – and that’s definitely the case with this rose pasta sauce. It only requires a handful of ingredients, which you probably already have in your pantry.
To make rose pasta sauce, simply saute a bit of garlic in olive oil. Add a can of plain tomato sauce. Then stir in some cream and parmesan cheese.
You can season the rose sauce with salt and pepper, or you favorite fresh herbs.
And if you love pasta, be sure to check out these other delicious vegetarian pasta recipes.
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp oil
- 13.5 oz tomato sauce 398ml, canned
- 1/2 cup fresh parmesan cheese grated
- 1 cup cooking cream
- Cut the garlic into small pieces. Set aside.
- In a skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the garlic. Cook it for 1 minute. Do not roast, as this will change the taste of the sauce. Stir a little.
- Add the tomato sauce and stir well.
- Add the parmesan cheese while stirring with a whisk. Mix well.
- Add the cream and stir while bringing to a boil.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir well for about 5 minutes and remove from heat.
- Serve over pasta.