This is a salad that you will certainly appreciate. Not only does it taste good, but it is also a complete and balanced meal. I like that it's all in one dish. It's easy to prepare in advance, and makes a perfect lunch.
Simple and fast to make, the longer you let this salad sit in the fridge the tastier it will be.
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large head cauliflower in small florets
- ¼ cup red onion sliced
- ¼ cup fresh parsley chopped
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 avocado cut in cubes
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- Whisk the olive oil with white wine vinegar, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- In a large bowl, combine cauliflower, onion, parsley, garlic, cheese, avocado, and cherry tomatoes. Mix.
- Sprinkle with vinaigrette and mix. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.