These pastas are a nice surprise! The mix of flavour is so delicious—it's to die for! Brussel sprouts, pasta, and cream—what more can one ask for in life? Try it and treat yourself!
- 1 ½ cup Brussels sprouts
- 300 g spaghetti
- 1 onion
- 3 tablespoons of white wine
- ¼ cup light cream
- ½ cup parmesan
- a handful of pine nuts and fresh parsley
- salt & pepper
- Boil two pots of water.
- Prepare the cabbage: remove the damaged leaves, remove the stem, and make a cross on the core to prevent it from cracking when cooking.
- Cook cabbage in salted, boiling water for about 15 minutes.
- Dip spaghetti in the second saucepan.
- In a sauté pan, melt on low heat the finely chopped onion with a tablespoon of olive oil. Add the white wine, cream, parmesan, and pine nuts. Salt and pepper lightly.
- Drain the cabbages, cut them in half, and add them to the sauce. Warm on low heat.
- Drain the pasta and pour into the pan. Mix well.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley & serve immediately.