These pastas are a nice surprise! The mix of flavour is so delicious—it’s to die for! Brussel sprouts, pasta, and cream—what more can one ask for in life? Try it and treat yourself!
Brussels Sprouts Pasta
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 20
- Yield: 4 1x
- 1 ½ cup Brussels sprouts
- 300 g spaghetti
- 1 onion
- 3 tablespoons of white wine
- ¼ cup light cream
- ½ cup parmesan
- a handful of pine nuts and fresh parsley
- salt & pepper
- Boil two pots of water.
- Prepare the cabbage: remove the damaged leaves, remove the stem, and make a cross on the core to prevent it from cracking when cooking.
- Cook cabbage in salted, boiling water for about 15 minutes.
- Dip spaghetti in the second saucepan.
- In a sauté pan, melt on low heat the finely chopped onion with a tablespoon of olive oil. Add the white wine, cream, parmesan, and pine nuts. Salt and pepper lightly.
- Drain the cabbages, cut them in half, and add them to the sauce. Warm on low heat.
- Drain the pasta and pour into the pan. Mix well.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley & serve immediately.