Update your breakfast game with these delicious and nutritious Blueberry and Banana Muffins! They're easy to make and freeze, so you can still have a tasty breakfast on the go.
These muffins will bring happiness to the young and old. When I first tasted them, I was reminded of the muffins that my grandmother cooked for me when I was little. Personally, I like it a lot when my muffins are golden brown; it gives them a really delicious taste!
How to Make Blueberry and Banana Muffins
- Mix together dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, mix wet ingredients.
- Slowly add dry to wet until combined.
- Gently add blueberries.
- Fill muffins tins with batter.
- Bake muffins for 25 minutes or until done.
Full directions for how to make Blueberry and Banana Muffins are in the printable recipe card below.
Blueberry and Banana Muffins FAQs
Can I use fruit other than blueberries?
If you're not a fan of bluberries—or you just don't have any on hand—don't worry! You can easily swap out the blueberries in this recipe for any other kind of berry you prefer. Raspberries and blackberries are a tasty and simple swap; if you use strawberries, just make sure to chop them into smaller bits first.
Can I make these muffins as pancakes or waffles?
You can totally use this blueberry muffin batter to make pancakes or waffles, too! Just use it as you would any other waffle or pancake batter. The end results will likely be a bit puffier and more dense than your typical breakfast dishes, but they'll be just as delicious!
- Mix the first 5 ingredients in a bowl and the other ingredients in another bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients gently into the wet ingredients, and mix until combined.
- Gently add the blueberries.
- Fill the muffin cups up to ¾ of the mold.
- Bake at 350°F until a toothpick comes out clean—about 25 minutes.