This tasty recipe will revolutionize your nightly dessert plans and your party planning. Make each Black Forest Cake in an individual glass.
- 1 tbsp vodka
- ¼ cup water
- 2 cup frozen cherries
- 1 cup fresh cherries
- ¼ cup dark chocolate grated
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F.
- Mix the dry ingredients of the cake together.
- With a mixer, mix the eggs until the mixture whitens a little, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Melt the butter and coconut oil together. Let it cool a little and slowly add it to the eggs. Mix for 2 to 3 minutes until you have a shiny and glossy texture.
- Add the dry ingredients slowly, along with the almond milk.
- Mix until thick.
- Spread the cake with a spatula in a hinged 12" mold with parchment paper at the bottom.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- In the meantime, use a mixture to whip the icing ingredients together. Make a very firm whipped cream.
- Heat the water for the syrup and add the cherries and vodka. Simmer for 10 minutes until cherries are soft. Let it cool.
- To assemble the cake, the cake must be cold to handle. Cut it into small cubes.
- Place cake cubes at the bottom of the glass.
- Put about ¼ cup of whipped cream on the cake.
- Pour syrup on top of the whipped cream.
- Take more cake cubes and place on top of the cherry syrup.
- Put the remaining whipped cream on top.
- Grate dark chocolate over the top and garnish with cherries.