Finally, an excellent recipe for chocolate chip cookies! They are super easy and quick to prepare and they are incredibly delicious. Rich, mellow, and equally succulent straight from the oven or when cooled.
- ¾ cups butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 30 mL water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 ¼ cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 package chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl, mix butter, brown sugar, and sugar.
- In the same bowl, add eggs, water and vanilla. Beat all together to form a creamy dough.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture.
- Beat everything and add the chocolate chips to the mixture.
- Grease a cookie sheet.
- Make small balls with the dough and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 7 to 9 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool for 2 to 3 minutes.