Maybe you think that making granola is laborious, but it’s not! In fact, it's so simple that this Nutty, Oat-Free Healthy Granola recipe will probably become part of your weekly routine!
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup almonds
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3 tbsp unrefined coconut oil
- 4 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp himalayan pink salt
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Add the nuts to a food processor and gently pulse until you coarse. Pour the chopped nuts into a large mixing bowl.
- Melt coconut oil and mix with maple syrup, cinnamon, salt, and vanilla extract.
- Pour liquid mixture over the nuts. Mix well.
- Place the mixture on a non stick cookie sheet and bake for 40 minutes. Every 10 minutes, mix the nuts a little bit to avoid any burning