These No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Bites are the perfect healthy indulgence. Fresh strawberries are stuffed with a creamy cheesecake filling and topped with graham cracker crumbles, for the perfect bite-sized dessert. Simply delicious.
Sometimes you just need a little something sweet.
Ok, all the time.
But sometimes it's nice to have just a couple bites of dessert without the fuss of an elaborate dessert.
And that's where these perfect little cheesecake-stuffed strawberries comes in. They're the perfect size for a little after dinner treat, they're super easy to make, and they're cute enough to still impress your dinner guests.
Let's Make Strawberry Cheesecake Bites!
Start off by preparing the strawberries to be stuffed!
Slice off the stems and leaves from the top of each strawberry. Then use a small spoon or a paring knife to hollow out the inside of each.
Hint - if you want your strawberries to stand up on their own (like they do in my pictures!) then slice a little bit off the bottoms to make them flat.
Set your strawberries aside, and mix together the cheesecake filling. Simply combine cream cheese, confectioner's sugar, and a dash of vanilla extract.
Mix the cheesecake filling until it's creamy and smooth. You can use a hand mixer for this if you prefer.
Next use a spoon to fill each strawberry with the cheese-cake stuffing. You can make this a lot less messy if you use a piping bag, but a spoon will do if that's what you have in the kitchen.
Finally, sprinkle each strawberry with some crushed graham cracker crumbs. It gives them a lovely little crunch!
And that's it - enjoy!
- 16 fresh strawberries rinsed
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 tbsp graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup confectioner's sugar
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- Using a paring knife, remove the stem and leaves from each strawberry, and hollow out the inside.
- OPTIONAL: Cut the tip of the strawberry off so that it will sit up straight on its own, like in the pictures!
- Mix together the cream cheese, confectioner's sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth. You can use an electric mixer, if you prefer.
- Then, using a spoon or piping bag, fill each strawberry with the cream cheese filling.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over top of the stuffed strawberries.
- Chill for at least one hour. Serve.