You'll love this frosty beverage even when it's not Summer!
- 6 cups fresh raspberries use frozen if they're not in season
- ¾ c. sugar
- 1 tsp grated lemon rind about 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp lemon juice about 2 lemons
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour mixture through a strainer into an 8-inch square glass or ceramic baking dish.
- Cover and freeze until partially frozen (about 1 hour).
- Scrape with a fork, crushing any lumps.
- Freeze, scraping with a fork once an hour, 4 hours or until completely frozen.
Craving more veg-friendly recipes? Shop our collection of vegetarian and vegan cookbooks!