Why We Love This Recipe
If you have a spiralizer, making bowls full of noodles is super fun at first, but then the novelty can start to wear off. What else can you do with those piles of veggie noodles you make? Well, you can put them on a pizza! A chickpea-based crust is topped with zucchini and sweet potato noodles and slices of eggplant and mushrooms to make this filling, healthy pizza.
About Nourishing Noodles
Chris Anca’s Nourishing Noodles is perfect for the spiralizer fanatic who also happens to be vegetarian or vegan—the nearly 100 recipes in this book are all plant-based. The book starts off with tips on how to spiralize different fruits and vegetables (super helpful!) and continues with chapters on spiralized breakfasts, snacks, raw meals, cooked entrees, and more.
Some of our favorite recipes include:
- Potato Pasta Aglio e Olio
- Zucchini and Tomato Noodle Pancakes
- Curried Squash Noodle Rolls
- Vegan Laksa
- Ranch Noodle Salad with BBQ Almonds
- Sweet Potato Brownies
- Thai-Inspired Carrot Noodles with Ginger-Lime Coconut Dressing
- Zucchini Noodle Salad with Moroccan Chickpeas
Purchase This Book
Nourishing Noodles by Chris Anca is available on Amazon.com.