The holidays are my favorite time of year. It's filled with incredible food, fun celebrations, and lots of time with family and friends.
But I know it's also a source of stress for many families. And that's especially true for those trying to pull together a fully plant-based feast, on an occasion that is traditionally centered around turkey!
But I'm here to show you that Thanksgiving can be just as delicious with a table full of plant based treats! So I've pulled together all my favorite Thanksgiving worthy recipes in this handy e-book. So you can have a complete vegan feast at your fingertips, without spending hours scouring the internet!
Whether you're planning a completely vegan holiday, or just looking for a few special vegan-friendly dishes to round out your celebration, you'll find everything you need to make your holiday delicious!
About the Author
The Vegan Thanksgiving Cookbook is packed full of plant based recipes that are fit for your holiday feast.
Start your holiday feast with plant powered appetizers like:
- Olive Bar with Tofu "Feta"
- Tempeh Fries with Horseradish Dill Sauce
- Chickpea Tomato Dip and Spiced Pita Chips
Impress your guests with show-stopping vegan main dishes such as:
- Mushroom Wellington
- Veggie Pot Pies
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Chili
- Whole Roasted Cauliflower in Tahini Sauce
- Classic Veggie Shepherd's Pie
- Rice and Pecan Stuffed Squash
- Roasted Beetroot Napoleon with Walnut Chive Cream
- Pumpkin Stuffed Cannelloni
- Mushroom Bourguignon
Add on these incredible vegan Soups, Salads, and Sides to round out your holiday menu:
- Roasted Butternut Squash & Quinoa Salad
- Chickpea Avocado Chopped Salad with Tahini Maple Dressing
- Chunky Sweet Potato Bisque
- Butternut Squash and Apple Soup
- Hearty Veggie & Lentil Soup
- Corn & Sweet Potato Chowder
- Soy and Maple Glazed Winter Squash
- Mashed Potatoes with Onion Gravy
- Maple and Tarragon Sweet Potatoes
- Crispy Roast Potatoes
- Sweet Potato Fritters with Cashew Lime Cream
- Green Bean Salad with Miso Dressing
And finish the meal with easy, yet indulgent desserts like:
- Pumpkin Pie Bars
- Easy Pumpkin Cookies
- Green Baklava
- 30-Minute Vegan Brownies
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- 3-Ingredient Chocolate Mousse
- Sweet & Salty Tahini Cookies
- Dark Chocolate Cookies
There's a little something for everyone in this incredible collection of recipes. And while I put this book together with Thanksgiving in mind, you'll likely find yourself cooking these dishes all year long. They're that irresistible. 😉
What format is the book in?
The book will be delivered as a PDF download. It's designed to be read on your computer, mobile device, or printed out.
Can I print the book?
Absolutely! In fact, I encourage you to print it out. Stick it in a three-ring binder, and keep it in your kitchen for easy reference.
How many times can I download the book?
As many times as you want. I lose stuff too! 😉
I've already purchased but lost my order email. How can I download it again?
Are any of the recipes available on your website?
Some of the recipes are available elsewhere and some of them are exclusive to this book.
What is the refund policy?
We don't offer refunds on digital products, as it unfortunately attracts fraud. But frankly, I've never been asked for one anyway. If you're not happy with the book, email me personally at [email protected] and I will do my best to make it right!