This creamy pasta recipe is perfect for weekly dinners. Less than 30 minutes, some ingredients, and ta da! Happiness on your plate.
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 8
- Total Time: 28 minutes
- Yield: 4
- 2 3/4 cups pasta of your choice
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 package cream cheese with garlic and herbs
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente.
- In large skillet, over medium-high heat, add onion and pepper. Cook—stirring occasionally—for 3 to 4 minutes or until softened. Remove from heat.
- In the saucepan, add cream cheese and 1/2 cup reserved pasta cooking water. Mix to coat the pasta. (If necessary, add more pasta water to obtain a creamier sauce.) Add vegetables and mix.
- Divide the pasta into bowls and serve.