Are you ready to make vegetarian cooking easy?
Have you ever…
- Thought about going vegetarian, but weren’t sure where to start?
- Tried going vegetarian, but were frustrated with meal planning?
- Joined a vegetarian group on the internet, but been disappointed by the all-or-nothing approach?
If so, this is the guide for you!
Just $17 for a limited time!
Whether you are simply looking to incorporate more meatless meals into your routine, or ready to go 100% vegetarian, we’ll help you get there in just 30 days.
The approach is simple:
- Start with the 30-Day Dinner Plan, cooking one vegetarian meal each day.
- Add a vegetarian lunch with the fun and easy Mix and Match Lunch Guides.
- Add a grab-and-go vegetarian breakfast with the Make-Ahead Breakfast Recipes.
- Learn the basics of healthy vegetarian eating and how to stock your pantry for success.
- For the overachievers in the group, learn how to take the first steps towards a completely vegan diet with the bonus module!
Hi, I’m Nicole.
I’m the creator behind the popular vegetarian food blogs Oh My Veggies, Delicious Everyday, and Veg Kitchen – and the author of the cookbook Weeknight One-Pot Vegan Cooking, featured on NBC’s WFLA-TV.
I’ve been a vegetarian for over 25 years, so you can be sure I have a few tricks up my sleeve.
Week One: The 30-Day Dinner Plan
You’ll start off by incorporating meatless dinners into your routine. You’ll receive a 30-Day Dinner Plan with a new, delicious vegetarian meal each day.
Each recipe has a handy clippable grocery list, so when it’s time for meal planning, you can simply clip and go!
Week Two: Mix-and-Match Lunches
In Week Two, you’ll start incorporating vegetarian lunches into your day. Mix-and-Match Lunch Guides will help you prepare your own incredible packable lunches from the things that are already in your pantry!
You’ll get three mix-and-match guides (Salads, Sandwiches, & Pasta Salads) with example combinations, that can be used to create hundreds of delicious meals!
Week Three: Make-Ahead Breakfasts
In week three, you’ll add vegetarian breakfasts to your mornings. And since none of us have time for a big fussy breakfast during the week, you’ll get 10 delicious Make-Ahead Breakfast Recipes to fuel your mornings.
Just cook one of these tasty dishes, and have grab-and-go breakfasts ready all week long!
Week Four: The Vegetarian Pantry
In week four, you’ll learn the ins and outs of stocking your kitchen for success.
We’ll cover the best sources of vegetarian protein, nutritional considerations, and which foods to stock so you always have great vegetarian meals ar your fingertips.
You’ll even get a printable Vegetarian Pantry Guide and a Vegetarian Protein Cheat Sheet that you can keep in your kitchen for easy reference.
Bonus: Going all the Way (Vegan!)
For readers interested in exploring a vegan diet, week four is where you’ll get started.
You’ll learn all about the best vegan-friendly substitutes for ingredients like milk, eggs, cheese, and more. You can even try your hand at vegan baking!
And you’ll get a handy Vegan Substitution Cheat Sheet that you can keep on the fridge for easy reference.
Who should take this course?
This course is for you if:
- You’ve considered going vegetarian, but don’t know where to start.
- You’ve tried and failed at going vegetarian in the past.
- Want a step-by-step guide to ease you into plant-based eating.
- You’ve been turned off by the all or nothing attitude in so many plant based groups and courses.
- You want to incorporate more meatless meals into your omnivore lifestyle.
- You’re eating vegetarian but find yourself eating the same pastas and junk food diet and need to go back to the basics.
- You like experimenting in the kitchen and are open to trying new foods and cooking techniques.
This course is probably not for you if:
- You have an all-or-nothing outlook on plant-based eating. We welcome everyone, regardless of where they are in their journey.
- You’re looking for a 100% vegan meal plan. This course is designed for those just starting a vegetarian lifestyle. The final module teaches hot to get started on a vegan diet and we provide vegan options for most recipes, but the meal plans are designed with vegetarians in mind.
- You’re already eating a plant-based diet, and happy with your meals. But be on the lookout for our advanced cooking courses coming soon!
- You’re looking for a nutrition focused course. While we cover some of they key nutritional considerations in a vegetarian diet, I am not a nutritionist and do not play one on the internet.
- You hate cooking. 😉
What’s the difference between vegetarian and vegan?
Great question! A vegetarian diet excludes all meat products, but still allows for dairy and eggs. A vegan diet excludes all products that come from animals – so no eggs, dairy, or even honey. This course is designed for those getting started on a vegetarian diet. However, the final module will help you explore vegan options, if you wish to do so.
Does this plan require going completely vegan?
No, absolutely not. In fact, the full four weeks are focused on teaching you to eat a healthy and delicious vegetarian diet. The optional bonus week will teach you how to go completely vegan, if you wish to complete that step.
Are the recipes vegetarian or vegan?
The recipes are all 100% vegetarian. There is a vegan option included for every recipe, but some may require using commercial dairy substitutes (such as dairy-free cheeses or yogurts).
Are the recipes difficult to make?
The recipes can all be completed by an amateur cook. I’ve tried my best to include a variety of recipes from extremely quick and simple dishes to slightly-more involved meals that will introduce you to new foods and techniques.
Do the recipes use weird ingredients?
While the recipes might use some ingredients that are new to you, they are all items that are widely available at most US grocery stores.
Are the recipes available on your blog?
The recipes in this course are a mix of reader-favorite recipes from our family of plant-based websites, and brand new recipes created just for this program.
How long do I have to complete the program?
Forever. The program is designed to be completed over a period of four weeks. However, it is self-paced and you are welcome to move through it more slowly or more quickly. The materials are yours forever.
What format is the content in?
The content will be delivered as a PDF download. It’s designed to be read on your computer, mobile device, or printed out.
I highly recommend printing it out, and sticking it in a three-ring binder, which you can keep in your kitchen for easy reference.
How many times can I download the ebook?
As many times as you want. I lose stuff too! 😉
I’ve already purchased but lost my order email. How can I download it again?
What is the refund policy?
We don’t offer refunds on digital products, as it unfortunately attracts too much fraud. But frankly, I’ve never been asked for one anyway. If you’re not happy with the program, email me personally at [email protected] and I will do my best to make it right!