Our vegetarian meal plans are 5-day menus that serve a family of 4 — or less if you don’t mind leftovers! Click on each of the meal links below to get printable recipes, then print the meal plan and shopping list at the bottom of this post.
Here’s this week’s vegetarian meal plan:
Tomato Basil Veggie Burgers // Each of these burgers has all the flavors of a caprese sandwich, in a savory patty made from cannellini beans.
One-Pot Thai Vegetable Red Curry // This easy Thai curry is loaded with veggies and spices, and makes a perfect cozy mid-winter dinner.
Mediterranean Pasta Frittata // Penne pasta, fresh basil, sun-dried tomatoes, and crumbled feta cheese are baked into this flavorful frittata.
Thai Fried Rice with Broccoli and Mushrooms // With 30 minutes prep and cook time, this Thai fried rice can be on the table faster than takeout!
Cheese Tortellini Bake with Roasted Broccoli // This cheesy casserol is incredibly easy to throw together and requires just a handful of ingredients, thanks to jarred marinara and store-bought totellini.
Printable Meal Plan & Shopping List
Tips for This Week’s Vegetarian Meal Plan
- This week’s meal plan calls for 7 eggs, so if you buy a dozen, you’ll have extra. Scramble a few up and add them to Thursday’s fried rice if you’d like.
- Tuesday’s curry is normally served with brown rice, but we put jasmine rice on the list, since you can use it for Thursday’s fried rice too.
- Thursday’s fried rice works best with leftover rice, so cook up some extra on Tuesday so it’s ready to go on Thursdsay.
- Friday’s tortellini bake serves 2 to 4, so you may want to double it, depending on your appetite. We put enough ingredients on the list to make one batch, so be sure to buy extra if you plan on doubling it.
- Tuesday’s curry calls for coconut sugar, but you can substitute whatever granulated sugar you’ve got on hand.
- Read the ingredients when buying curry paste for Tuesday’s curry — not all brands are vegetarian.
Click here for a printable version of this week’s vegetarian meal plan and shopping list.
Find more dinner ideas from our Meatless Meal Plan archives.