Our weekly meatless meal plans are 5-day menus that serve a family of 4 — or less if you don’t mind leftovers! Click on each of the meal links below to get printable recipes, then print the meal plan and shopping list at the bottom of this post.
Here’s this week’s meatless meal plan:
Cremini and Chard Stuffed Shells // Instead of spinach or plain cheese, these stuffed shells are filled with meaty mushrooms and Swiss chard.
Crispy Tofu Sandwiches with Ginger Peanut Sauce // Tofu and peanut sauce is a classic combination—and it even works on a sandwich!
Black Bean & Pepper Jack Stuffed Poblano Peppers // Black beans, cornmeal and cheese make these stuffed peppers super filling.
Autumn Nourish Bowls with Brussels Sprouts & Sweet Potatoes // Roasted Brussels sprouts and sweet potatoes make these bowls healthy and delicious.
Slow Cooker Corn & Red Pepper Chowder // We love ending the week with a slow cooker dinner. It’s Friday—give yourself a break from cooking!
Tips For This Week’s Plan
- The stuffed shells and stuffed peppers can be assembled a day in advance and refrigerated until you’re ready to pop them in the oven. Leftovers freeze well too!
- If you have it on hand, a dollop of sour cream is delicious on both the stuffed peppers and Friday night’s chowder.
- The green onions are for 3 recipes: the stuffed peppers, the tofu sandwiches and the chowder.
- Leftover cilantro also makes a great addition to the chowder.
- The nourish bowls call for 1 cup of chickpeas, but a can has about 1 1/2 cups. If you don’t have a use for the extra chickpeas, just use them in this recipe—it won’t impact the outcome.
Printable Meal Plan & Shopping List
Click here for a printable version of this week’s meatless meal plan and shopping list.
Find more dinner ideas from our Meatless Meal Plan archives.