Our weekly meatless meal plans are 5-day menus that serve a family of 4 — or less if you don’t mind leftovers! Click on each of the meal links below to get printable recipes, then print the meal plan and shopping list at the bottom of this post.
Here’s this week’s meatless meal plan:
Grilled Veggie Banh Mi Sandwiches // Make sandwiches a little fancy with this Asian-inspired recipe. We used eggplant, zucchini and bell peppers, but feel free to use other grillable veggies.
Green Goddess Wedge Salad // Yes, iceberg lettuce is relevant again! This retro-inspired salad gets extra sustenance from smoky roasted chickpeas and avocado.
Smoked Cheddar Mac & Cheese with Baked BBQ Tofu // Smoky cheddar and BBQ tofu will scratch just about any comfort-food itch you’ve got.
Tempeh Tacos // Crumbled tempeh has that familiar ground-beef texture without the meat. This recipe makes 6-8 tacos, so buy more ingredients (or make some sides) if you’re expecting a crowd for Taco Night.
Couscous Bowls with Za’atar Chickpeas and Roasted Cauliflower // No worries if you can’t find za’atar seasoning. Simply make it yourself using this recipe—or an approximation thereof.
Tips for This Week’s Plan
- Serve 2 wedges of salad per person if you’re extra hungry, or serve extra bread from Monday’s sandwiches alongside
- If you don’t want to make mac & cheese from scratch, you could sub in your favorite boxed variety
- Add any leftover grilled veggies from Monday to Tuesday’s salad or Wednesday’s mac & cheese
- Substitute vegan cheese, butter and milk in Thursday’s recipe if you want vegan mac & cheese, or buy a vegan boxed variety
- Double the tempeh filling for the tacos and freeze it for later—or refrigerate it and do tacos again over the weekend
- Make couscous on Wednesday or Thursday night, store in the fridge and reheat on Friday while you make the other za’atar bowl ingredients
Printable Meal Plan & Shopping List
Click here for a printable version of this week’s meatless meal plan and shopping list.
Find more dinner ideas from our Meatless Meal Plan archives.