If we’re being real, these strawberries and cream SmashMallows are perfectly delicious simply on their own. But for a decadent Valentine’s Day dessert, try this recipe provided by SmashMallow.
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 14.5oz bag SmashMallows (any flavor!)
- Edible gold leaf (optional)
- Melt chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval until melted. Do not overheat.
- Using a toothpick or fork, dip SmashMallows halfway in melted chocolate, then place on waxed paper or aluminum foil and let chocolate harden.
- Feeling extra adventurous? Garnish with edible gold leaf, a sprinkle of nuts or a dusting of powdered sugar.