There’s nothing like cold weather to make us crave a warm and hearty bowl of pasta. Did you know most pastas contain eggs and/or milk? Explore Cuisine‘s bean pastas are not only packed with fiber and iron, but they’re also vegan and gluten free! If getting enough protein as a vegan or vegetarian is a concern for you, then these organic, non-GMO bean pastas are just what you need. Each pasta has 20-25g of protein for every 2oz.
If the health benefits aren’t enough to convince you that Explore Cuisine’s bean pastas deserve a place in your life, then perhaps this delicious Edamame Spaghetti with Kale Cilantro Pesto recipe by Explore Cuisine will have you convinced.
- 1 cup kale, tightly packed
- 1 cup cilantro, tightly packed
- ¼ cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 small serrano chile, seeded
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 package Explore Cuisine Edamame Spaghetti, cooked, drained
- 1 large carrot, sliced into ribbons with vegetable peeler
- ¼ cup shredded coconut, toasted
- Cilantro sprigs
- Blend first seven ingredients in a food processor then stream in olive oil.
- Toss spaghetti with pesto. Fold in carrot and coconut. Garnish with cilantro.