Why We Love This Recipe
The flavor of fresh summer blueberries shines in these easy, creamy vegan ice pops. Not a fan of blueberries? Try using strawberries or raspberries instead.
About The Best Homemade Vegan Cheese and Ice Cream Recipes
Making your own cheese and ice cream can be a bit of a challenge if you’re trying to pull it off without dairy—having some reliable recipes in your pocket is a must (believe us, you don’t want to wing it when it comes to making vegan cheese!). The Best Homemade Vegan Cheese and Ice Cream Recipes is full of tried-and-true recipes that will have you whipping up your own dairy-free ice creams and cheeses in no time.
Some of our favorite recipes include:
- Cheddar with Roasted Red Pepper
- Cashew-Soy Ricotta
- Cheese with Almonds and Rosemary
- Vegan Fondue with White Wine
- Pineapple Lime Sorbet
- Peach Pie Ice Cream Pops
- Coconut Dark Chocolate Ice Cream Bars
- Chocolate, Coffee and Vanilla Neopolitan
Purchase This Book
The Best Homemade Vegan Cheese and Ice Cream Recipes by Marie Laforêt is available on Amazon.com.
Courtesy of The Best Homemade Vegan Cheese & Ice Cream Recipes by Marie Laforêt © 2016 www.robertrose.ca Reprinted with publisher permission. Available where books are sold.
- 3 1/2 oz banana, cut into pieces 100 g
- 1/3 cup blueberries 75 mL
- 1 2/3 cups almond milk 400 mL
- 2 tbsp agave syrup 30 mL
- 1/8 tsp vanilla bean powder 0.5 mL
- In blender, combine banana, blueberries, almond milk, agave syrup and vanilla powder; blend until smooth.
- Pour into ice pop molds, dividing equally. Freeze for at least 5 hours, until firm, inserting sticks when partially frozen. (If using sticks with covers, you can insert them at the beginning.) Run mold under a stream of hot water to remove ice pops.