Oh My Veggies has an active community of commenters and we are glad to have you be part of it! Before you leave your first comment, please read these guidelines. We want to keep things civil and constructive and comments that don’t abide by these rules will be deleted.
1. No self-promotion! If you’re a spammer or you’re only commenting in order to share the URL for your blog, your comment will be deleted. There’s no need to leave your blog link in your comment; if you fill out the URL field in the comment form, your name will link to your blog.
2. Be civil! Personal attacks against our bloggers or other commenters will not be tolerated.
3. Be constructive! Posting to just to say you don’t like a particular ingredient (“I don’t eat corn,” “I’m allergic to cashews”) isn’t adding to the conversation.
4. Unless you are a nutritionist, you are not a nutritionist! Please don’t leave comments that lecture about ingredients or tell people what they should or shouldn’t eat. They will be deleted.
5. Be patient! We will reply to comments as soon as we can, but we’re not on our computers 24/7. A lot of questions are answered in our FAQ. Be sure to read all the comments on the post you’re commenting on to make sure your question hasn’t been answered already.
6. Don’t ask about calories! Because different brands of ingredients have different calorie counts, it’s impossible for us to come up with accurate nutritional information for all of our recipes. If you need a calorie count, I suggest using this recipe analyzer.